Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Bundle of joy!

Today brings exciting news for one of my absolute FAVORITE blogland families....

Carlynn Kay was born today to Suzie and Ron! Carlynn arrived this morning, and I am sure is in her mommy's arms right now being smooched as much as humanly possible. Carlynn has a big brother Cooper, although Cooper can not be there to wear his "I'm A Big Brother" t-shirt. He passed away two years ago, 2 days after his birth.

Suzie and I kind of made a joke a couple weeks ago that we are BBFF (Bloggy Best Friends Forever)... haaaaaaaaaaa! I've never met her, but I know one thing for sure, she is one fantastic mommy! Congratulations! Carlynn is such a lucky girl.

I'd share her blog with you since it is on my sidebar (Missing Cooper, My Journey), but she made it private a few weeks ago, so you could not access it anyway.

2 comments:

carole said...

Yay! I'm so relieved to hear this announcement! I've been wondering if I would hear anything, and somehow missed getting a note to Suzie about getting in on her private blog viewing. If you wouldn't mind asking her for me, I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks for the update! :o)

asplashofsunshine said...

Carole, I let her know about your message to me. I know she is very protective, but other than that, she is probably just overwhelmed right now.