Yesterday, Jason worked ALL day long, so the kids and I cleaned the house quite a bit. To be more specific, we cleaned their bedrooms, changed them around a little, and cleaned closets too. Jason said to me on the phone, "Are you pregnant?" Haaaaaa, he says I have been nesting lately. Yeah I think I have. Saturday I was cleaning the kitchen like a crazy lady, I even cleaned the magnets on the fridge.
Anyway, about 6pm Jaime came over! Yayyyy!!!! The kids nearly swallowed her up, and talked her ear off too. We headed to Applebees for dinner. I'd call it yummy, but I'm not so sure since I kinda lost my appetite from having a not-so fab eating experience. Nothing bad really, just slooooooooooow service and water spilled all over the table (from the waiter, not my two hyenas). After dinner was some 911 drama outside, but perhaps I'll leave that for another post. We're fine, it was with a woman that fell outside. Blah blah blah....
Jaim and I, once again, chit chatted until close to midnight about L-I-F-E. Exciting stuff, huh?!? Jaim left this afternoon, and the kids already miss her. I do too. Hope to see you soon Jaime! xoxo. No pics since Kevin was a stinker and didn't want to take a last minute photo with her. Ughhh. My camera needs some serious attention. I've been neglecting her. :)
AND NOOOOOOOOO, I'M NOT PREGNANT!
2 comments:
I was gonna ask, so are you? LOL Maybe you are doing some nesting for me... yeah, thats it! LOL Glad you had a great time with your friend. (Oh, and I get the same kind of service from our applebees here too! talk about annoying!)
A friend of mine brought up a good point today. I told her that I bought ivory shoes, but they aren't good either. She said to put Juliana in the dress, shoes, tights, etc, then take a picture and see how it looks. She said that because a picture is really all you remember of the day anyway, not whether the shade of white was perfect or not. Ughhh, that's true.
Post a Comment