Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sucked in again

I'm such a sucker for these things. I got it from Mom of Mayhem, I think that's the name of it. Maybe I'll change my name to that some day. I'll have to link her blog to mine. :)

FOODOLOGY

*What is your salad dressing of choice? Ranch, or balsamic vinegar.
*What is your favorite sit down restaurant? It's a mood thing. Probably Cheesecake Factory.
*What is your favorite fast food restaurant? McDonalds, I guess.
*What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? bread. That explains A LOT!
*What are your pizza toppings of choice? just cheese, please.
*How many televisions are in your house? Two, but we only use the one in the bedroom on a very rare occasion.
*What color cell phone do you have? black.

BIOLOGY:
*Are you right-handed or left-handed? left
*Have you ever had anything removed from your body? wisdom teeth, gall bladder, rusty nail, and two babies.
*What is the last heavy item you lifted? No idea.
*Have you ever been knocked unconscious? Not really.
*Have you ever fainted? At work once.

BULLCRAPOLOGY:
*If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? noooo.
*If you could change your name, what would you change it to? I'm not sure.
*How many pairs of flip-flops do you own? Two, expensive brown leather ones, and cheap-o pink ones.
*Last person you talked to? Juliana.

FAVORITOLOGY:
*Season? Fall.
* Holiday? Christmas
*Day of the week? Friday.
*Month? October.
)*Color? It's a mood thing.
*Drink? Milk or water.

CURRENTOLOGY
*Missing someone? The old me. ( I love this answer!)
*What are you listening to? the dog licking his chops since he just ate.
*Worrying about? Soooo many things to list.
*Last movie you saw? It's been a while. Not sure.
Do You Smile often? I try.
*If you could change your eye color what would it be? I like my eyes.
*What's on your wish list for your birthday? A money tree.
*Does the future make you more nervous or excited? Terrified.
*Have you been in a Car wreck? a few.
*Have you caused a Car wreck? Ummm, yeah, once.
*Do you have an accent? Nope.
Plans tonight? NONE. I'm all alone. Poor me.
*Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? As a matter of fact, yeah.

No comments: