Monday, May 24, 2010

Not so laughable

I thought I'd stay on the laughable theme... haaaaa, or NOT!

Car died, again! Pulled into parking spot at Kevin's school and poof, it decided to conk out. I'm listening to Rent at the moment to make me laugh, 'cause this whole thing is not funny anymore. It's getting expensive and frustrating. Oh and one more thing, RAIN until thursday too. CRAP, ughhh!

Jury people were rude on the phone today. I thought they'd giggle about it, but nope. Maybe I just like to giggle, unless it involves my car. ((giggle))

1 comment:

Crafty Mama said...

Augh!! Nothing is as frustrating as a busted car. Thank goodness it died in a parking spot and not on the road. Hope you have answers soon.

I think that in order to work in the judicial system as a phone clerk you're resume must include the words "incredible hard-ass." Same with DMV workers. :)