The day in a nutshell... we met with an "animal lady" who showed the kids a one-eyed possum that was injured, then talked a little bit about the different species of animals. From there we went into a room with snakes and lizards. Yuck! The "animal lady" then brought out a toad, and then a snake for the kids to touch. As I said above, ewwwww! A great learning experience, but I'll stay ignorant about snakes, thank you. From there, Mrs. Braun led us on a mini-hike up a hill, through the brush, and back down the hill. Quite the tour guide, thanks! After snack time, some crazy games, and lunch, we all headed back to school. The weather could not have been more perfect, the kids were pretty darn good, and the morning was a lot of fun for everyone.
Here is a glimpse into the trip.
1 comment:
Karen
I LOVE the pictures of the girls. This is a great one to keep...
Post a Comment