I got this via e-mail a few times over the last couple days, and on myspace too. Posting on the blog is much more fun!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper.
2. Real tree or Artificial? I like real, but we have an artificial one that really needs to see the city dump in January.
3. When do you put up the tree? Day after Thanksgiving.
4. MISSING!
5. Do you like eggnog? EWWWWWWW!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Soooo many of them. My Cabbage Patch Kids, rank the highest.
7. Hardest person to buy for? Jason.
8. Easiest person to buy for? Juliana and Kevin.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? I probably should, but I don't.
10. MISSING QUESTION... maybe I should make one up... nahhh!
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I can think of a lot. I have to confess, apple teacher stuff. The first year it was kinda cute. The second year was annoying, after the third and fourth year it was, well uhhh, nevermind.
12. Favorite Chirstmas Movie? Miracle on 34th Street, but Nat'l Lampoon Christmas Vacation is a close second.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? This year is easy. We are poor, so not many people are getting gifts. I did start already.
14 Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Of course I have. Proud of it! If I think someone else will like it better, I'll pass it on. I know it has happened to me too. We've all done it... right?!
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? those peanut butter cookies with Hershey Kisses in the middle.
16. Lights on the tree? white is nice, but colors ROCK!
17. Favorite Christmas song? All of it! I need doses of the funny stuff, along with the traditional.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? travel anytime before Christmas Eve, and after Christmas morning. Rules change with kids. Santa will get lost!
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? Silly, Moody, Cranky, Funny, Messy... oh wait, that's my family!
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? we've had both. Now it is a star.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? One on Christmas Eve. Isn't that written into law by now?!
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? People that complain about crowds and traffic. LIKE ME! And Grinches. Oh, and over-the-top political correctness.
23. Do you have an ornament theme or color? YUP, kids crap! I mean stuff.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Honeybaked Ham.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? My iPod. A new Canon Rebel would be nice too. A vacation to the Bahamas perhaps. A babysitter every second saturday of the month. Am I asking too much?!
6 comments:
Not asking too much at all :o!!! I think I may have to "borrow" this list for a post in the future!!!
LOVE the kids' crap...stuff!
~Elyse~
Nice list, I love the cannon idea! but what about a plane ticket to Paradise!!!! you need 2, one for you and for the BFF!better, what about a full week all inclusive to the Berry's that's a nice idea(I think)
if your husband gives you that trip to the Bahamas for Christmas you got a babysitter! Can you guess who?
OK anonymous... who?
you really don't know who would watch your beautiful children anytime anywhere? But then you probably wouldn't think I'd be doing this on your blog? Still don't know? I'll tell you on Friday I am not a stranger or pervert, you'll trust me
In response to the missing questions this is what I have-
Question 4 is when do you take the tree down?
Question 10 is do you mail or email Christmas cards?
Post a Comment