I am going to try to break down Kevin's hospitalization and cruddy days in photos.
In the ER, just after the IV was hooked up.
The ambulance ride. Shaky photo. It was a bumpy ride.
Second day in the hospital. No real changes. Yes, he is wearing a diaper. He could not control himself, if you follow my drift.
Late second day. IV out, and just had a bath. Yes, his hair is crazy because it was wet, then he laid on it for a while. Cute though.
Taken about 20 minutes ago. As you can see, not a lot of changes. He is dressed because Juliana started summer camp today and we dropped her off. He still has close to no energy for life these days. As a matter of fact, he plopped down on grass so he did not have to walk the 100 feet to drop her off with her camp group. He couldn't handle the walk.
He did eat a waffle and drank about 3 oz of juice this morning. So far, so good. Hmmm, time will tell. He can change for the worse in the matter of minutes, and he also can change for the better too. I'm hoping for better, I think he is too.
2 comments:
Praying for his quick recovery. Poor lil guy. DO they have any idea of what is causing this? I know I read about his blood sugar, but anything else?
His blood sugar was caused by dehydration. He had a bad stomach flu that caused so much more going on. He seems to be doing soooo much better now. Thank goodness.
Post a Comment