Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sick sick sick

If for some reason you read this after being on facebook, here is the scoop on little Kev. He woke up feeling horrible. I thought it was because (as usual), he did not eat dinner last night, so I thought he was super hungry. He ate a nutri-grain bar, had a bit of apple juice, then kept complaining. Juliana wanted to have muffins this morning, so I figured I'd bake muffins. I made the muffins, and as soon as they came out of the oven, Kevin got sick all over the kitchen. I took him for a bath, and when I dried him off, he went poop ALL over his room and bathroom.

Once all of that was out, he seemed to be doing a little better. I went to the grocery store to get some Pedialite for him. We made it (barely) out of the store, before he felt sick again. We came home, nothing happened. I gave him a couple bites to eat, cuddled on the couch, then gave him more "feel better juice" (Pedialite). He seemed ok, until it was time for lunch. Again, he gets near the table, and gets sick over and over and over and over.

The look in his eye is not just a sick boy. It is like he is desperate for help. I'd have him in the ER by now, but Juliana is terrified. I had to pry her out from under her bed to go to the grocery store. When he got sick about an hour ago, she climbed onto the kitchen counter and hid under the kitchen cabinets. That was merely because there was so much vomit, she could not make it to her bedroom to hide under the bed.

I'm waiting for a nurse to call me. Ughhhh, I hope he is okay. No more hospitals, please.

2 comments:

Crafty Mama said...

Oh no.......I hope that he is OK soon! And poor Julianna...

Elyse said...

Oh NO...praying for Kevin!
~Elyse