From New Zealand to me... I am a copycat once again. This came from, "Be Strong and Courageous" on my sidebar.
1. Where is your cell phone? In my car.
2. Where is your significant other? Working. His exact location... I have noooo idea.
3. Your hair color? brownish reddish boring-ish.
4. Your mother? not sure what this is asking. She's Rosie, just in case you care.
5. Your father? My dad.
6. Your favorite thing? thing, I am guessing this means object. My favorite thing is my camera, even though I'd like a better one.
7. Your dream last night? that a friend of mine who is pregnant with a girl now, is ALSO prego with twins due in March. Strange, I know.
8. Your dream/goal? To become a professional pastry chef. Maybe I should try not using Betty Crocker box mixes all the time. There's a start.
9. The room you're in? Living room/family room/office/play room/messiest room in the house.
10. Your hobby? taking photos for absolutely no reason.
11. Your fear? Pickles, oranges, seafood, creepy crawlies, and falling.
12. Where do you want to be in six years? In a hole in the ground as I approach parenting a teenager. OHHH NO!
13. Where were you last night? Girl Scout meeting, then at home watching TV with hubby. I know, I know, soooo exciting. Don't be jealous!
14. What you’re not? A size 6.
15. One of your wish list items? a top-of-the-line Canon Camera, a GIRLS trip, and again, a size 6 jeans.
16. Where you grew up? I'm a valley girl.
17. The last thing you did? change a poopy diaper.
18. What are you wearing? jeans (whoaaa, shocking I know) and a blue/black striped shirt.
19. Your TV? is on the Food Network.
20. Your pet? is probably snoring on my mom's floor right now.
21. Your computer? is allowing me to kill time doing silly things like this.
22. Your mood? Ehhh, fine.
23. Missing someone? ALWAYS.
24. Your car? is getting old. I want a new one.
25. Something you’re not wearing? A kilt.
26. Favorite store? Realistically, Target. In my occasional dream world, Pottery Barn, Gap, and Cheesecake Factory... oh wait, you asked about stores. Back to stores.......
27. Your summer? is over, thank God. I'm not a fan of summertime.
28. Love someone? Of course I do. I love LOTS of people.
29. Your favorite color? depends on what the color is on... orange is nice on trees, but on for my car. Black is sexy, but not as lipstick. Pink is cute, unless Donald Trump is wearing it. Get my point?!
30. When is the last time you laughed? when Kevin was taking my order at his makeshift living room restaurant a little bit ago.
31. Last time you cried? I had a 30 second pissed off cry on saturday. Before that, it was about a month ago when I was driving in the car alone on the way home from somewhere. Thinking can be very dangerous for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment