I'm not sure why I am writing now. I am off to the gym in a few minutes, then have the next 2 days alone. Well not alone, just without hubby at home.
Kevin and I headed to see my Granny, Auntie Carol, and "Grampy" Paul today. Such a fun visit! Auntie Carol and Paul are back in the US of A after their spring/summer on their boat in Europe. It is wonderful to see them before they head to their "real" home in the land of the tropics.
Kevin was a hit with all of the grannies walking around today. His cute personality and his motorcycle shirt were quite a conversation piece. I can't believe how many people started mini conversations with him about his motorcycle shirt.... even after he spit coffee all over it. The coffee incident is a hilarious story, but unless you were there, it isn't worth telling.
Granny still looks fabulous at 91 years old, and still going strong. I wanna be like her when I grow up! She not only gave her great-grandson many kisses and hugs, but she leaned over for them. She had silly faux phone calls with Kevin, she told jokes, and all that great stuff that grandmothers (and great-grandmothers) do. I think Auntie Carol and Paul had a blast with Kevin too. I know we had a blast with them!!!!
By the way, the coffee stains (and the brownie marks too) are out of the motorcycle shirt. Phewwwww!
No comments:
Post a Comment