Monday, October 06, 2008

I love October 6th!

I LOVE OCTOBER 6th!  It means many things to me.  I'll get to the most important reason why at the end.  Here are the reasons I love it....

1. It means fall is in full swing.
2. Hay rides and pumpkin carving are coming.
3. I have one month, one day until my birthday.
4. The weather is cooler.
5. Today is TORY'S BIRTHDAY!

Tory is one of my "bestest friends in the whole wide world".  I know that is a statement that only 5 year old children use, but cut me some slack here.  There are certain people in this world that define "special" and Tory is one of those people to me.  I can not explain it.  I am not sure it is necessary to explain it.  Love ya Tory with all my heart.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  Expect your goddaughter and Kevin to sing a full rendition of "Happy Birthday" at some point today.  
MISS YOU!!!  

3 comments:

Shanan Strange said...

What a wonderful blog! I saw you on MckMama and wanted to drop in and say Hey!

Anonymous said...

I love your header..
I love October 6 because it is 4 days before my Bday..

mcclennyjourney said...

you are too sweet! I look forward to hearing from the kids, it always make my day! love, me