We had fun twicker tweeting tonight. We began the night, with the rest of the population, at the local shopping plaza. A new photography store took photos for free too. Of course the kids sat perfectly for them. Thank goodness the picture was free, 'cause I would have had to buy it. It was THAT cute! After getting candy from real estate companies, tax services, and restaurants, I thought I'd hit the gym at the shopping center to see if they were giving away candy. Nope. I wonder why?! It isn't that candy is unhealthy. I'd think they would give it all away and hope for more memberships of fattie moms (like me) and dads within 7 days.
After the shopping plaza, we headed to the many many many houses to get candy. It began to rain, then stopped, then picked up again. We were getting pretty darn wet, the kids candy pumpkins were heavy, and frankly I was tired of twicker tweeting, so we headed home. Daddy was baking cookies when we got home and cooking dinner, so we had a yummy treat.
Frank is going back to Monsterland tonight. Juliana is very upset that she will not see him until next October 1. Kevin could care less. Bye bye Frank!
Happy Halloween everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment