Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Whipped into shape

First of all, today Kevin used the potty for the first time EVER.  He chose this baby book worthy experience to do at the gym today.  He told a guy he needed to go potty, so they took him to the bathroom.  Apparently, he did his duty, washed hands, and went on his merry way.  I told the guy he has NEVER used the potty.  He was really embarrassed and apologized.  I actually told him that I'd like him to come home with us.  He didn't really like that statement.  OOPS!

Speaking of the gym... I have a personal trainer.  Well not really, but I can pretend.  Her name is Kerri, and she kicked my booty.  I worked parts of my body that I have not worked since high school.  The workout was not easy, and I felt like the weakest woman on the planet, but I am hoping that my "trainer" can whip me into shape SOON.    

There's a part of me that wishes another really fat girl like me would walk into the exercise area to workout.  I hate being the weakest, most outta shape, and fattest chick-a-dee in the workout area.  When I was doing lunges today, I felt like Shamu.  Oh no, I was even wearing black and white!  %&*#(&*(#@

Maybe one day, I will look back at these days and laugh (or cry).  I'd like to think one day I'll be one of the cute girls (excuse me while I laugh hysterically) lifting weights and running endlessly on the treadmill.  

Kerri, thanks for whipping me into shape today.  I think.  :)

No comments: