I would really really love to have a full night sleep sometime soon. It's 4am, and I have been up for at least an hour. Grrrrrrr! Kevin woke me up at 2:58 letting me know (AKA screaming) he wanted a mommy kiss. I'll take kisses any time of the night, but I need sleep too. I tend to wake up (and stay awake) when he does each night and my mind races. Not about anything in particular, it just races about a variety of topics. Before I know it, morning arrives and it is time to put a smile on and start a new day.
We will see what the next couple hours brings. I am going to attempt to snuggle with my pillows and blankets right now. Ni night everyone........ ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
1 comment:
I put Will to bed like normal last night and he was playing and yelling for me for over an hour. When i got him up this morning he was such a sleepyhead. I picked him up out of the crib and he closed his eyes and said "Ni-night, Mommy!" In other words....put my lazy bum back into bed!
Hope you get some much-needed sleep tonight. :)
Post a Comment