Monday, January 12, 2009

GAME OVER?

I promise (well, not really promise) that this will be the last potty training post. Hey, it has been taking over my life over the last 4 days.

Kevin has been doing really well. He finally understands what it is like to USE the potty.

Unfortunately, I think he is waiting for this silly potty game to be over. At first, he LOVED the praise, lollipops, and fun stuff. Now he is waiting for that to be over. He does not quite understand what the big deal with the potty is. That is nice because he doesn't always expect a reward or a party after going pee or poop. On the other hand, he has a "whatever" attitude about it.

Today he decided that the school playground would be a fabulous place to go poop. Nice of him, huh?! He did his #2 duty before we went to school, so I never thought he would do it. Ehhh, what can ya do! Hopefully this is his accident for the day, and the rest of the day will be a dry one.

That's all on the potty training for now.

I really need some adult time. Talking about potty business is getting OLD very fast! I just hope when I go out, that I won't ask anyone, "Do you have to pee pee on the potty?"

No comments: