Saturday, January 10, 2009

YAYYYY FOR PEE PEE!

This deserves a post all to itself...

KEVIN WENT PEE PEE, AGAIN! No waiting, no begging, no bribes... he just went. I guess waiting the 2 hours in the bathroom this afternoon listening to crying, "I CAN'T", and screaming, was worth every minute. He is sooooo proud of himself!!!! I'm not naive enough to think that accidents will not happen, but for now, whoaaaaa! This is HUGE in this house. Let me gloat for now!

If anyone EVER asks for potty training advice, the only thing I will ever say is, DON'T GIVE UP!!!!! Don't let screaming, crying, accidents, or other people get in your way.

I never thought that pee could make me so happy! HAAAAAAA! And Kerri, hopefully he won't pee in your room anymore.

I cropped this photo to keep it cute, but well, you get the idea.

No comments: