Last night at dinner, I did not like Daddy's silly idea to put Kevin next to the enormous scary elephant at Elephant Bar for yelling in the restaurant. I did not nearly pee my pants from Kevin being so terrified of his pending (not-gonna-happen) punishment.
While in minute 51 on the treadmill, I most certainly did not have the song "Physical" by Olivia Newton John start playing on my ipod, and suddenly be inspired thinking of the cheeseball 80's video. Nope, not me.
Yesterday while alone with Juliana, I did not think to myself about how nice having one child can be. Nope, not me.
I did not just start this again, and realize how many of these I could do. Maybe, MckMomma and I can write a "Not Me Monday" book one day.
1 comment:
That video IS cheesy at its best!
Two lbs....that's not bad for the holiday season. And you are picking up right where you left off, way to go! I admire (and envy) your gumption.
Post a Comment