Preston and Travolta have said that Jett became very sick when he was 2 years old and was diagnosed with Kawasaki disease, an illness that leads to inflammation of the blood vessels in young children. Source: www.comcast.net
This is incredibly sad. I am hoping that this will bring new research and attention to Kawasaki Disease. Juliana was diagnosed with Kawaaski Disease when she was 13 months old. It is extremely rare, therefore many doctors pass it off since can not offer much to help children diagnosed with it. Luckily Juliana's next echocardiogram is coming up, because my level of paranoia has reached new heights. As those close to us know, seizures are also a part of our lives as well. No further details needed, but this was the fatal combination for Jett.
I am sure John and Kelly wish they had an inkling as to what would happen to their son, and would wish for one last moment with him. I know things like this happen every minute of every day around the world, they are just not published over the media. I guess it is a reminder that money, fame, and glamour do not inhibit sickness, death, and tragedy from happening.
I am smelling the yummy breakfast that Jason is making right now. Juliana is snuggling on the floor watching Mickey Mouse, and Kevin is playing with his magnetic "Joey" dress up dolls. Off to be mommy, instead of logged in to google......
No comments:
Post a Comment