Thursday, April 15, 2010

After all these years

Happy 38th (I think) Anniversary! My in-laws, Kathy and Jim thought that tax day would be a fabulous day to get married. Haaaaa, probably not. I'm sure it was a gorgeous spring day in the early 1970's. Have I sent them a card? Nope. Have we sent flowers? Nope. Ok, so they aren't MY parents, so I probably shouldn't worry about that stuff, but I'm "the wife", so it is clearly stated in my duties, and I have failed. I hope they forgive me, even though they are so good every year acknowledging our anniversary. Oh boy, I feel guilty. Maybe a SKYPE call from the kids later today will suffice. Ughh crap, I feel bad. I hope they have a fabulous anniversary! It's their special day....

Favorite pic. Taken at the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk in 2009.
Dancing at Dan & Tedra's wedding. Love the smiles, especially since it wasn't posed. Real smiles, I love it!

1 comment:

Crafty Mama said...

The wife duties......same thing here! :) We just got Skype over Christmas, sooooo cool!

Happy Anniversary to J+K...and many more.