Monday, April 26, 2010

Bloggy News


A whole lot that's new, but not a whole lot for the sunshine page bloggy material.

Here is some sunshine page worthy news...

Shadow had his dermatology appt on saturday. That's a whole day event since it is 2 hours away.

I played tennis for the first time in 15 years on saturday too, ohhhh, and on sunday too.

Ran into a family at the park moving to Rhode Island. Her full-time babysitter right now is also Kevin's teacher. I told her that once she moves to RI, I am going to snag the babysitter. :)

Signed kids up for most of summer activities. I left July open since I think our annual east coast trip will be sometime in July.

Oh, birthday party on friday night until 9:30... and we left before cake was served. Yup, parties for 8 year olds are apparently reaching party hours for adults. What happened to McDonalds parties at noon?! Just wonderin'.

No comments: