The last 3 or 4 days have been full of activities. Some of them, I have taken pics, and others, ehhh, not so much.
Dying eggs. Of course we did that, how did I leave it out of my Easter post? :)

Rock climbing too. Yup, that's Juliana almost at the top. She made it! Oh, I haven't mentioned that I gave up our gym membership. The gym itself was 25 minutes away, and God forbid if there was traffic, it took FOREVER. I also left for other reasons, but once life settles down, then I'll join another gym much closer to home.

Elena's birthday party! BFF's!
Visiting Auntie Meara... her new puppy Parker and Kevin are buddies now.
Visiting friends Katherine and Nikki, and their son Kaden today too.
1 comment:
Happy Easter - belated. :) You guys continue to be busy with all your fun activities. I LOVE that you have a rock climber. My girls are rock climbing fanatics.
Post a Comment