I'm heading out of town, out of state, outta here, sooooo, I felt compelled to post these pictures just for the heck of it. Here's the happenings here......
On our way home from school. We walked home that day.

Kevin watching Juliana's first tennis lesson.
Soccer practice.
Waiting for Juliana's tennis practice to be over. Playing at the park is always a plus.
Tennis pro?!?!?!
I'm waaaaaay miffed today! Apparently, a girl in Juliana's tennis class decided that she liked Juliana's racket. She told Juliana that she wanted to trade. Apparently Juliana said, NO, but the girl took home the racket anyway. The racket is the exact one as Juliana's, the difference is, the other girl's racket is beaten up big time, and Juliana's was bought on tuesday morning. I'M PISSSSSED! That's right, I'm pissed about a silly tennis racket. Just irritates me that an older girl can manipulate Juliana and then just snatch a brand new racket. I wonder if her parents will notice? I certainly did.
Last, I sent Jason a frantic e-mail about sending his parents something special today for their anniversary. He did. They ended up with an Edible Arrangement and balloons. Phewwww! I guess I did my job, even though he did the ordering. Shhhhh, don't tell!
Off to pack for my getaway.
1 comment:
Ohhh......I'd be just as pissed about that tennis racket!
Enjoy your getaway, you deserve it. :)
Post a Comment