Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Pearly whites

I put on my big girl pants today and went to the dentist. I despise the dentist! It's been an embarrassing 3 whole years since I have gone. I can proudly say that even though it's been so long, I have fabulous gums and healthy teeth too. The dentist wants me to have braces again though. HUH??? I just laughed, and I think he did too. I wanted to say, "Nice job used car salesman. You get an A for effort!" Seriously, the way he presented it was such a sales pitch, but at least I got a good laugh out of it.

Kids appointments are on thursday. Oh boy! Juliana is terrified of the dentist, and Kevin has never been. Wish me a TON of luck!!!!

2 comments:

Crafty Mama said...

Will had his first dentist visit this summer and I thought he'd be scared but it went OK. Good luck tomorrow!

Braces, hah! Mine suggested those Invisalign things....super expensive. And they also neglect to tell you that insurance doesn't cover orthodontia once you're past nineteen years old....

adventures in rhode island said...

oh man, i can only imagine what it is going to be like taking kids to the dentist!! good job for momma at the dentist too! but braces?!!? seriously!?! h aha, "nice try!" :)