California poppy in full bloom. Love the pic, so why not post it, right?!?! :)
This week is going to be one of the busiest of the year, or maybe since it is upon me, it just feels that way. In about an hour, I'm headed to the airport to pick up friends that just finished their honeymoon in Japan. Oh wait, I have to drop Kevin off at preschool first, and then pick him up an hour later. (He misses his friends since he has been gone during spring break, so I'm sending him for a little bit.) So our weekly activities are, choir practice, 3 dentist appointments on 2 different days, 3 different times, tennis lessons begin 2x/week, soccer continues, doc appt, daddy home late each day from work, girl scout meeting... All of that ends early friday morning when I head to the airport alone for a much needed trip away for 3 days. I've never been, except during an airport layover. Super excited, I just need to get through this week.
Juliana had a great time during camp this weekend. Life is back to normal again.
No comments:
Post a Comment