Haaaaa, nobody commented or responded to MckMama's post. Hopefully you commented on her blog regarding your feelings on her experience and thoughts on socialism. My thoughts, ummmm well, I think the post is hilarious, but absolutely F A R fetched and ridiculous. It did make me laugh though. I think I am going to go the immature route in the next election, and vote for the most radical point of view, and then cross my fingers that ALL the right decisions will be made. Clearly, Obama can't do anything right, after all he is a socialist... oh wait, I just heard from the peanut gallery in the background that he is a communist. I'm on my mission now, Palin in Twenty Twelve! I'm joining the Tea Party!
By the way, this has absolutely nothing to do with Republicans, Christians, or anyone that disagrees with me. After all, I consider myself to be fiscally conservative and socially liberal, along with being a Pope lovin' Catholic too. Ha ha! This has to do with far fetched ideas and made up road blocks to getting this country on the right track. Those that disagree with Congress or Obama seem (yes, I said seem) to be nay-sayers and not exactly good listeners or wanting to give anything new a try. The hatred is overwhelmingly frustrating and debilitating to progress, in my opinion. Disagree with Congress and/or Obama, please do. It's healthy if that is your belief, it is a healthy thing to do. My issue is with made up scare tactics and the name calling, not disagreeing.
Who would have thought, "asplashofsunshine" would occasionally lead to a splash of political frustration!?!?!? :) That's a rhetorical question.
---------------------------------
If you have about 10 minutes of time, go to "my charming kids" link on the sidebar. Tell me what you think of her post today. I'm not going to give my opinion YET, but if you know me well enough, you probably already know. Just read it. It is political, funny, opinionated, and did I mention funny?!?! Seriously, read it and let me know.
Oh, by the way, if you are offended by the title, then, ummmm oh well. Just came to me and I wanted to be obnoxious.
No comments:
Post a Comment