Friday, March 14, 2008

A couple updates

Just in case you are wondering, Kevin is doing fabulous! I've only given him gluten rich foods twice simply out of my own fears. For some odd reason I feel like I am giving something that will hurt him if I give him anything containing gluten, so I have to get over that hurdle. All of his bodily functions are normal, which is wonderful. That's the update for now. Thank you for the many many many messages of encouragement and love over the last few days. I know Celiac is not the worst thing in the world, but it certainly changed our world for the last few months. I appreciate everything!

Little Taylore is home from the hospital. She is a tough girl, tougher than me, that's for sure. Hopefully I will see her this weekend.

Off to be with Mom this weekend.

No comments: