Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Spring Break- Day 2

By popular demand, which I am not sure I understand, I am posting each day happenings for spring break. I'll post as much as I can I suppose. Here are the kids at the park taken early this morning. We were going to stay long enough for lunch, but Kevin has had yucky diapers for a few days, so keeping him close to home is a much better idea. Monterey was a mess, LITERALLY, yesterday. It is a good thing the aquarium had plenty of clean changing areas for him. He's been acting fine, and no other symptoms of Celiac, so I am just hoping it is just a fluke. Right now, I am blaming it on being a 2 year old, and nothing else.


We are going to the zoo tomorrow with our favorite family tomorrow. I just told Juliana on the way home from the park, and she nearly jumped out of her car seat. Whoooo hooooo, can't wait!!!!

FYI- Mom is doing fine. As a matter of fact, she wants to take the kids to Fairy Tale Town on thursday when we visit. I told her that we were not going to visit if she was going to do that. She has to take it easy. We all know she can't sit still, so who knows.

No comments: