Friday, March 28, 2008

Spring Break-Day 5



A quiet day today. We met our favorite family at the park this morning for a couple hours. Always a great time! We are home now, the kids are resting for the first time this week, and I am finally cleaning up the house. I've done quite a few pointless things around the house too. For some reason I have changed pictures around, and changed pictures in frames. Juliana and I have been organizing toys too. Pointless things that need to get done.

Tomorrow will be a BUSY and FUUUUUUNNNNN day! We have a family event in the morning, and I have a girls night out in the evening. Can't wait!

I can not sign off without acknowledging what would have been my cousin Danny's 45th birthday. He earned his angel wings on his mother's (my aunt) birthday, April 28, 1982 in a motorcycle accident at 19 years old. He was what every person would want for their "big and cool cousin". He took me and my brother to Disneyland, we rode bikes together, and he had the most beautiful blue Camero ever! I am taking Juliana and Kevin to have dinner with Nana Marie (Aunt Marie) tonight. She was ecstatic that we remembered Danny's birthday and wanted to be with her. I am so happy that SHE will be happy tonight. Hopefully the kids will take her mind off of the sadness and force her to laugh tonight. That's what family is for!!!

No comments: