I will be away all weekend, so the Easter Bunny will hopefully go to everybody else's home before coming to ours. Hopefully Daddy can keep him away until the mid-afternoon. We'll see. Mom needs me, so the Easter Bunny can wait. Just in case you are wondering, Mom is doing fine considering what she has been through. That is what I hear via the phone, so I suppose I will see firsthand when I actually see her. She sounds good, which is what I am counting on. Thanks for all of the help with mom, and the phone calls too. Especially those who do not know mom, and are just calling or asking out of pure concern. It means a lot.
I am going to school tomorrow to snap lots of pictures of the kids dying "spring eggs" and decorating "grass baskets". Gotta love it, huh?!?! If I get some cute shots, I may post them, but I'll probably be done on the blog until at least sunday, probably monday. Who knows!
HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!
No comments:
Post a Comment