If you guessed (or even cared for more than a second or more) that we went to see Dan Zanes, YOU ARE RIGHT! You win absolutely nothing except knowing you are a smart cookie. Ahhhhh haaaaaa! And If you look at Dan the Duck in the photo in the last entry, you'll notice his crazzzzy hair like Dan Zanes. The concert was a lot of fun from what I hear. Kevin and I were sitting outside of the doors listening to the entire concert because he was terrified entering the theater. I am not sure what is making him so nervous and scared lately. Juliana and Daddy had a great time! Juliana danced in the front next to the stage. When I peeked in, the kids (and some adults) were dancing like a mini mosh pit. It was hilarious! At the end of the concert, Dan Zanes and his band came out to greet EVERY child and take pictures, sign autographs, and put a smile on their faces. Such a gracious and wonderful band! The first picture is Dan Zanes signing Kevin's "Nueva York" shirt, and the second is just Dan Zanes and Juliana posing together after a big hug from Juliana.
I headed back into the city for a girls night out. We began at a cute posh place where we had our first drinks, and dinner. Headed out the door and walked to another place for a snack and more drinks. Then headed on the train to another restaurant for more drinks and dessert. Who can top that?! As always, I am paying the price for a fun night this morning, but it is worth every second of it. Thanks girls for a great night out! Just wait until April 12!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment