This morning I loaded up the dogs medications, vitamins, syringes, ear drops, fridge meds, and bottled meds, leash, leftover food, diaper bag, sippy cup, camera....THEN both kids, and finally Shadow. We headed to Mom's house for the day. She is feeling wonderful, well, as wonderful as possible. We had a quick lunch at Panera, then headed to the mall for the kids to ride on the carousel. Kevin freaked out, so I took Juliana. Next to the carousel is the local NBC station that was doing their noon broadcast. Yes, we made it on TV today. We had about 25 seconds of fame this afternoon. After walking around the mall for a bit, we shared Coldstone ice cream, headed out to Petsmart for dog food, then we headed home.


Here is a funny story... While at a red light, Juliana notices a 7-Up truck. The 7-Up slogan is "It's An Up Thing". Well, she was reading the slogan, but unfortunately someone decided to write the word "fuc*ed" in spray paint in the slogan. Juliana starts reading, "It's An Fuc*ed Up Thing". Then proceeded to want to know what the word that began with "F" meant. I told her it was a French word hoping she would just say, "oh ok" and forget about it. Nope, she said, "OHHHH, so Alissa knows it! I'll ask her about it on monday." I just stayed quiet and hoping that she will forget about it by monday, since she seemed very confused anyway. Martine, I will apologize now! SORRY!
No comments:
Post a Comment