My daughter did not just tell her 3 year old brother, "VOTE FOR BARACK OBAMA! I AM!!" Ok, she did just say that.
I have two children building the Obama White House out of Legos right now. It is not exactly white, it is multiple squares of red, yellow, green, and blue, but who notices little things like that? I have to tell you, hearing my 3 year old chant "Barack Obama" is absolutely hilarious. Just this summer, we were waiting for him to say "yes" and "no".
'Lil miss is learning all about the presidential election in first grade. NOOO, this is not some liberal conspiracy in the public schools to have Obama elected. She is "voting" for him simply because his name is "SUPER DUPER COOL".
I have FOX news on the TV right now, and of course the kids are hearing "Obama", "McCain", "Biden", and "Palin" over and over. They giggle each time Obama's name is mentioned. Haaaaaaaaaaa! Gotta laugh, come on.
Did I mention that I registered to vote today? Phewwww! There's nothing like the last minute. I figured since I finally made my decision on who and what to vote for, maybe registering would be a good idea.
1 comment:
Wether you like him or not, you have to admit, his name is WAY cool : )! Hope you have a happy week!
Post a Comment