I just took a daily poll on sparkpeople.com. The question...
Do you buy healthier Halloween treats?
(A) Always
(B) Sometimes
(C) Never
The results... 91 percent, NEVER!
YAYYYYYY! I'm sorry, I am on a weight loss kick, but you just can't give up Snickers, M&M's, smarties, and Skittles for Halloween. I wonder if this will ever become a partisan issue? I'll contact any and all elected officials to reach across the aisle if it is ever an issue in scary ol' Washington.
(and yes, I did delete my last post.)
3 comments:
And if you DID give them up, you'd just miss them and maybe setback later on because you found them and needed them! :) I took a poll on Sparkpeople that asked if you were going to login on Thanksgiving. Yeah......NO WAY!!! I may not eat as much, but keep track of it???
I totally agree on never. Once in a blue moon is just fine. Even on a diet kick.
~Elyse~
I don't like candy so no big deal for me and once a year for the kids it's fun!!!! and here, halloween isn't a big deal anyway....can't wait for Xmas....and warm weather!
Post a Comment