I know I should not think about looking different, but I do. I suppose it is just part of always standing out, yet invisible at the same time. Trust me, I know I am nowhere close to looking the way I want, or the way I should. These are just thoughts that have run through my head today.... and many many other days too.
The first photo was taken on August 9, right before I joined the gym. The second picture was actually supposed to be an attempt at a photo session with Kevin this morning. He bailed on me with his ball, so the timer went off with me alone. You can even see his little legs near the gate. Goofy kid!
5 comments:
Karen, I can see it in your arms and stomach and has always you look pretty! keep going...
I see the difference in your arms, face, and stomach. You go girl!!! Loosing weight is NOT easy and you are doing your best-Congrats!
~Elyse~
Hi there!
Just wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog--and for the encouraging words about showering your two!
People think I am crazy when I mention that my little ones take a shower, but truthfully, I find it SO much easier. We had fun with our bath time the other night...and we will do it again, I am sure...but I will still stick with showers for the most part!
Also, I didn't get a chance to read as much of your blog as I would have liked, (three boys under 4 will do that to your time constraints) but I just wanted to encourage you in your weight loss efforts. I have been through that after having my boys, and it was tough...but I stuck with it and was so glad I did. It will always be a battle for me (I love love love good food and sweets) but I am up for the challenge. If you ever need an encouraging ear, please don't hesitate to stop by or email me.
Have a great day, hope to "hear" from you again!
You are lookin' good girl! Keep up the hard work. It is definately paying off!
Heck yes you can see it!!
But more important is can you and how you feel. From what I've been reading it sounds like you're enjoying the workouts and the positive changes you've made.
You should be proud of yourself, I look forward to reading about your progress (and the kids!) each day.
Keep it up! If you ever need anything I'm a phone call away!
Post a Comment