Wednesday, September 24, 2008

BUFF WOMAN!

SHOW ME YOUR MUSCLES!


Ain't she cute?!  This is how cute I'd like to look in about a year when I show off my muscles.  Haaaaaa!

I could not do a Wordless Wednesday today.  This picture was just too darn cute not to explain.  By the way, this photo was taken 4 years ago yesterday, Sept. 23, 2004.
-----------------------------
I added the weight loss progression photo on the sidebar since I got it as an idea from someone on sparkpeople.com.  The idea makes sense.  The idea was to document yourself every 10 lbs to see the difference in yourself.  I chose to do it today at 9 lbs just to have fun. 

I took the picture myself, obviously, so it isn't the best angle.  We'll see what I look like when I lose 20 lbs.  I probably will not look too different since I actually have 117 lbs to lose, not 50 like I have on my ticker.  Yes, I revealed it, I have 117 lbs (108 to go) to get to MY goal weight.  HOLY COW... literally!

I have to keep somewhat of an obsession with my weight loss, since I am still new to this.  I don't want to lose sight of it and go back to my old ways.  The more I talk about it, the more I am able to be policed with my gym attendance and goals.  Thank you everyone for the support.  It means a lot.  I kind of feel like a recovering addict, which maybe in a way I am.  "HELLO, I'M KAREN.  I HAVE A HUGE CARB ADDICTION!"



1 comment:

Kristen said...

You go girl! Sing out loud on the treadmill!