Thursday, September 18, 2008

MUST READ

Just when you think life is tough, check out the new link I have on the sidebar... Scott and Carol Decker. To give you an idea of what their story is, well, I'll try. In June, the couple's second child was ready to be born via emergency c-section. In the end, the baby is absolutely adorable and fine. Mommy is... well, just read.

I do not add these stories to my side bar to depress anyone, well I hope not. I truly believe everyone has a story, no matter how dramatic, outlandish, scary, exciting, or otherwise. The blogs on the side are meant to be inspirational, eye opening, and are a window into others lives when sometimes we are so cut off from each other's lives.

When I see stories like this on the news, in newspapers, on 20/20, I always wonder what happens after the stories, or what really happened before the story began. The blogs are more-or-less a way to feed that curiosity, open my eyes to a much bigger world with much bigger experiences than my own.

No comments: