Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I am... this and that

I am: me.  Like it or not, it's me.
I think: life is complicated.
I know: I can get giddy in a microsecond.
I want: vacation days, stock options, and sick days.
I have: fant-abulous friends!
I wish: to always have two healthy children.
I hate: ignorance and stupidity.  
I miss: east coast fall and winters.
I fear: desperation.
I feel: pretty darn good!
I hear: Kevin singing.
I smell: (do you really wanna know)... Kevin is working on a poop.
I crave: a Starbucks iced mocha.  
I search: Juliana's closet and find the strangest things.
I wonder: when diaper days will be OVER!
I regret: not giving one last bear hug to a special someone before what would be his last day.
I love: laughing!
I ache: when I think too much.
I care: for those that care too.
I always: love my kiddos.
I am not: a size 2.
I believe in: happiness.
I dance: only with my children.
I sing: obnoxiously in the car.
I don't always: have a perfectly clean house.
I fight: when necessary.
I write: thank you notes because gratitude seems to have faded in this world.
I win: Candyland and Guess Who? more often than not.
I lose: weight when I work my butt off at the gym.
I never: want to lose my husband, children, friends, and family.  
I confuse: myself sometimes.
I listen: when spoken to.
I can usually be found at: home.  Yes, I am a homebody.  Not necessarily by choice.
I am scared: of sooooo many things.  The biggest things... falling, creepy crawlies, pickles, and death.  Call me strange, go ahead.
I need: more freedom.
I am happy about: not having freedom because it means I have two cuties pulling on my pant leg.  They drive me nutty, but I wouldn't change it for anything.

No comments: