Monday, September 22, 2008

THE PRICE IS RIGHT

CONGRATULATIONS MARY!  She won today's episode of "THE PRICE IS RIGHT"!  Whoaaa, she won 2 cars, a trip to San Antonio, TX, and a trip to London.  Not to mention the riding lawn mower, dining room set, and $1000 for hitting $1 on the spinning wheel.  GO MARY!  Maybe I'll pull out the photo of you with the broken wine class at our wedding.  Do ya think that poor wine glass can be replaced now?  Haaaaaaaaa!  
Watching today's episode reminds me of watching Meara on the show, kissing Bob Barker, and on top of that, she won EVERYTHING!  I remember watching Amy a few years ago too.  Recently I tuned into NBC and saw a friend from college, Jallah, on "Deal or No Deal".  Whoaaa, maybe I should try going on a game show!    
---------------------------------------------------

I forgot to add this photo from yesterday.  This was taken after dinner last night.  A looney (that is putting it nicely) clown made these for the kids.  So far, one balloon popped in the car, one popped before bedtime, and the others are just waiting for their demise.  

The photo shows how pathetic my camera is.  I took the picture about 7pm last night with perfectly clear skies.  It looks more like Hurricane Ike is coming and it is close to midnight.  Oh well.

No comments: