WHERE HAVE I BEEN? Apparently "Sex and the City" DVD was released on September 23! Watching it in the theater was fant-abulous, along with the cosmos too. I think it is important for me to have another girls night to watch it on DVD now. Some people may call this just another excuse to be with girlfriends, and I have to.... agree! Kick out the boys, and here come the girls! I can think of at least two girls that I know that I have new fancy schmancy high def televisions, sooooooo, let's get on it girls!Speaking of girls... yet on a totally different subject...
Juliana is "Star of the Week" next week for school. She was given a poster size paper to fill out that shows her family, her interests, her favorite things, and one area says, "If I could wish on a star I would wish..." Any guesses?????
2 comments:
Alissa was back in Alameda.....and I am sure Alissa would wish the same thing!
I was going to guess that she wishes Mrs. Braun was her teacher again!
The movie's on my Christmas list....can't wait to see it again.
Post a Comment