So, he answers the phone, talks nonsense for about 30 seconds, then hands it to me. I hear, "Hello Mrs. _________, we bought your house last year and the security alarm is going off. What is the code?" HUH??????
Somehow the security alarm on our old house went off in the early morning, and since we disconnected it when we moved 14 months ago, they had no idea what the code was. Funny, I didn't remember either. So as the lady was on the brink of yelling at me, I told her that it is in the middle of the night, and I can't remember the code. She was quite annoyed with me, but I hung up anyway. Sorry lady, your one year warranty is expired, and you called me at an ungodly hour. Not much I can do for ya.
Once we woke up a little bit, Jason did remember the code. I am confused why it went off, but there isn't a lot I can do 3 time zones away.
I'm exhausted. I'm putting off the gym for another hour while I rest a little, and do some much needed laundry. Oh, did I say rest? Off to fold the first load of laundry now.
3 comments:
Ugh. That takes a lot of nerve. I can barely remember what I ate for breakfast....let alone a code for my house fourteen months ago! There definitely should be a time limit on those kinds of things. She should've called the alarm company.
I've been in my current house for almost 6 1/2 years.....and we still get a credit card bill for the previous owner. I've stopped forwarding them. If they don't care, I don't care. :)
omg! i can't believe that!!
THAT IS TOO FUNNY! not that you were awaken @ 3 a.m but that the lady acctualy called expecting you to fix it TOO FUNNY! Oh I just want to say thank you so very much for your kind words during my tantrum yesturday. I'm gonna be fine BECAUSE GOD IS FAITHFUL!!!
LOVE THE NAME OF YOUR BLOG!
where do you live? my email is stv.mre@gmail.com email me K!
Marie
Post a Comment